Free July 4th Clipart
- Need special July 4th clipart image, maybe I can help
- If you have a question about how you can use my clipart, contact me
- In Commercial or personal projects, copyright must stay on bottom of clipart image
- Add to webpages, blogs, books, posters, fliers, newsletters, etc.
- Images cannot be altered in any way or copyright removed
- These images cannot be sold or redistributed in any way
- Images cannot be added to any type of collection, including online or disk collections
FREE to Use For:
DON’T Use it For:
All artwork, worksheets, lesson plans, books, clipart and every product created by Homemade-Preschool remains the property of Homemade-Preschool.com. You are welcome to print, share and use Homemade Preschool’s products, but you cannot sell any of the products from Homemade-Preschool.com. Clipart images may be added to commercial products but they cannot be added to collections, either online or in disk format. You cannot modify or change any part of any of the products from this website and the copyright must remain where it is shown on the product. Even though I do all I can to make a quality website, you download products from my website at your own risk and I am not responsible for any problems caused by a download. If you have any questions, I’d love to help. I hope you enjoy using my Homemade Preschool products! – Thank you –
Do you have an art project and need a graphic artist to help?
- Send me your idea
- I’ll look it over and tell you the cost
- I’ll get more information and then draw something up
- You’ll review the preliminary image and I can make changes
- If you’re happy with the image, you then pay me through Paypal
- I then send you a high-resolution image
- Your image is ready to use for your personal and commercial projects
Cost: The artwork is FREE, if you keep my copyright listed on the bottom of the image. If you want to remove the copyright from the bottom of the image, then for a small project the cost will be $15, a medium project $25 and for larger projects I can quote a price. The best part is that I will quote you a cost before I start drawing and the price will not change. You then will only pay for the artwork if you are completely satisfied with the final product. It’s a win-win!